Monday, December 21, 2009

The perfect Groomsmen Gifts!

Something Old, Something New out of Fort Smith, Arkansas has just been featured in Houston's Modern Luxury Bride Magazine for their fantastic boxed cigar sets!
$35.00 each

These are perfect to give as a gift to your groomsmen! And for the bride with a bigger budget would be fantastic favors for the men at your wedding!

After the holidays, these will be available on their etsy shop, but until then, email Something Old Something New from their blog.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Jessica, thank you so much for the feature! I have been completely out of blogosphere over the holidays and have just been catching up! You are so sweet :-)

Jessica {Finishing Touch} said...

Of course! I tried to find your email to let you know I was posting this, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Let me know when you have these available on Etsy and I'll repost!