Monday, May 4, 2009

Rachel & Matt Sneak Peak!

Rachel & Matt's incredible photographer, Shannon of A Moment Captured, has worked tirelessly to put up a fabulous sneak peak just 2 days after the wedding! Their images have blown me away! I cannot wait to see more. Here are several of my favorites:
Rachel and her brother - the "bridesman"

Rachel and her father as they wait to walk down the aisle.

Matt & his groomsmen

Matt & the bridesmaids

Rachel & her beautiful bridesmaids

The first dance

I love these signs we created for the bride & groom's chairs using the wedding logo.

The amazing cake by Shelby Lynn's and cake stand made of pave flowers by Finishing Touch!

modern chic arrangements for cocktail tables by Finishing Touch

Rachel's amazing bridal bouquet of roses & anemone, wrapped in the lace from her mother's wedding gown, was created by Finishing Touch.

The bride & groom enjoying the vintage photobooth!

And now...it's time to party!

Check out the A Moment Captured Blog for more photos of the incredible day! Shannon's work is amazing! And her prices are unbeatable. I would recommend her to everyone.

A full gallery will be posted on our website soon!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Thank you for your sweet words! I have thoroughly loved every moment of working with you at Finishing Touch as well as Matt and Rachel! A truly amazing day, Jessica! Could not have gone better...

Jessica {Finishing Touch} said...

I completely agree. I will be bringing as many brides your way as possible! The night was amazing.