Monday, December 3, 2012

The Appy Couple: the new wedding website!

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry for my long blog hiatus! I've been at conference, on holiday, and working to catch up from it all! But today I have something super fun to share with you all. This is something I discovered at a conference in Denver last month that I am absolutely crazy about.... The Appy Couple!

The Appy Couple is a fabulous tool to create your own Custom Wedding App that will reflect the style of your wedding. You can share information with your guests about the wedding locations, hotel discounts, travel details, and much more.

And one of the coolest features the Appy Couple provides is that it allows your guests to share photos from the wedding to collect them all in one place.
Our first Appy Wedding couple, Rachel & Doug, have just started the app for their April 2013 wedding and are loving it! Get started on your Wedding App today! Visit www.appycouple.com.

No comments: