Wednesday, August 4, 2010

3 days until Casey & Andrew tie the knot!

With just 3 days until THE day, I've been dying to share more about Casey & Andrew. They are one of the sweetest couples I've met and I am so excited for their wedding this weekend. So I was thrilled when I found out they had some more engagement photos that are absolutely killer!

Their wedding photographer is the amazingly talented Benfield Photography, who took the gorgeous engagement photos I posted back in May. Click here to refresh your memory.
But I've just discovered that Casey and Andrew also won an engagement session at a bridal fair with another incredible photographer, Shannon Walker of A Moment Captured. Here are just a few of my favorites from their session with her...
Stunning, right?! Amazing job, as always, Shannon.

Stay tuned for more from their beautiful wedding by Benfield Photography! It's going to be gorgeous!

No comments: